Thursday, August 10, 2006

Protection From Danger, Even Terrorists

"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it." (John 17:15-16)

Having been gone for more than two weeks, I was happy to return to my Fremont office today. While driving there, I had a hard time staying awake. It was probably my bed time in China! I knew I needed God's protection on the freeway. On my way home, I heard that some terrorist plots were discovered and stopped in England. Now Home Land Security placed the country on Red Alert and there were major delays at the airports.

Just imagine not being able to take our carry-on luggages onto the plane even when we wanted to. There are things out of our control. Where could we find real security and peace?

Copyright © 2006 Winnis Chiang, Parenting ABC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home