Saturday, June 23, 2007

Praise Him for His Love and Faithfulness

I talked with my sister on the phone. She was telling me how God opened her mouth and throat to singing. She can now sing at home and in the church, praising God. Well, I wrote about similar experience also. It is not uncommon for someone who didn't know they could sing to thoroughly enjoy worship and praises after becoming Christians!

"It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O LORD, how profound your thoughts!" (Psalm 92:1-5)

Here is something you might want to try everyday. Thank God for His love first thing in the morning. Think about how much Jesus loves you. Thank God for His faithfulness in your last prayer before going to bed. Think about how He has taken care of you all day.

If you do it consistently, day after day, you heart will be filled with His love and faithfulness. It works for me!

Copyright © 2005-2007 Winnis Chiang, Parenting ABC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home