Friday, November 09, 2007

All Sufficient Grace

I felt much better after our Bible Study yesterday morning. In the afternoon we received two calls, one from the eye doctor's office, another from the nurse who was going to do the pre-op. "Can you change your appointment?" At the end, we were able to keep the eye doctor's appointment but the pre-op physical exam was changed to Monday. Because we were going to rent the facedown equipment on Monday, now we have to see whether we can pick it up this morning.

So we were driving around all day and I did not get back to my computer until almost 4 P.M. and time was running out. The traffic was pretty bad in the afternoon. My head was swirling, and I started to feel anxious. Would I have enough time to make the changes I want and print out the handouts and make copies? How many people would show up? Would they like my talk?

For twenty minutes or so, I was staring at my power point slides but I could not focus on exactly what I needed to do. Then I remembered Apostle Paul's experience which has also been proven true in my life. I need to cry for help!

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 corinthians 12:9).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home